How you can help rescues
Most rabbit rescues rely entirely on donations and unfortunately a lot close down as they can't afford to keep their rescues running. There are many ways in which you can help rescues, not only by donating money. Each rescue page gives you different ideas on how you can help them.
Here are some example ideas of things you can donate:
- Old towels for bedding
- Hay, food, bowls
- cages, animal carriers, toys, water bottles, food bowls, food, bedding, cage litter/substrate, hay, etc.
- Cardboard boxes, cardboard carpet inner tubes etc.
Other ways you can help
- Volunteering to help them (as little or as often as you like) with cleaning out etc
- Link to rescue websites if you have your own website or via social networking sites
- computer admin work eg adding animals to their website
If you would like to donate some money to a rescue, please see their profile page for a button/link to do so.
On behalf of the rescues and all the fluffs - thank you!