Terms & Conditions
- Before accessing this site you should obtain permission to do so from the telephone bill payer. Please note that information sent by email is at your own risk as unfortunately security cannot be guaranteed.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of this site.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and is not intended as specific advice. If you have any concerns about your pet's health you should always consult your local vet. Whilst we try to ensure that the information on the site is accurate, we can accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the site content. Users who rely on the information in the site do so at their own risk. This site is made available for public viewing solely on the basis that GetSited Ltd excludes to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of use of this site, or reliance upon its contents.
- The Save a Fluff website may contain material (including, but not limited to, advertisements and rescue profile pages) posted by third parties. Individual users and advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising and other material which they submit to the website and/or the authorised administrator(s) and for ensuring that such content complies with all relevant legislation. GetSited Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content of material submitted by third parties, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
- You must not use the Save a Fluff website to display or transmit any defamatory, libellous, racist, abusive, unlawful, offensive, sexually orientated, threatening, intimidating, false, misleading or obscene material or post any content which you do not have the right to use, or transmit to the Save a Fluff website any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment.
- You must not use any area of the Save a Fluff site any commercial purpose unless approved in advance by GetSited Ltd.
- You must not attempt to interfere with the services we provide, or try to gain unauthorised access to other community sites, computers or networks connected to or via GetSited Ltd web sites. In addition, unless you are an authorised administrator, you will not add or remove any links to or from the Save a Fluff website without the prior written consent of GetSited Ltd.
- You hereby grant GetSited Ltd a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, assignable, non-exclusive right to copy, re-publish and distribute any materials, data or other information that you submit to the Save a Fluff website.
- If you wish to become a member, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. If aged under 18 you confirm that you are accessing the Save a Fluff web site with full parental/guardian consent. Please also get your parent/ guardian's permission before providing personal information to the Save a Fluff website.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, or represent full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur as a result of you using this site.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny any user access to this site or any part of it without prior notice.
- This site contains links to external websites. Please note that we do not control external websites. We are not responsible for the contents of external websites or the availability of linked pages. Inclusion of a link to an external website does not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with GetSited Ltd of that site, its content, any product or service its operators may provide. If you decide to access linked web sites you do so at your own risk and we encourage you to read the privacy statements applicable to each specific site.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within that jurisdiction in which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and keep indemnified GetSited Ltd against all liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered or incurred by GetSited Ltd arising out of any breach or non-performance of all or any of your covenants, representations, obligations, undertakings or agreements.
- These Terms and use of this site shall be governed by English law. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. However, GetSited Ltd shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive and other relief in respect of the infringement of intellectual property rights.